This morning my bus didn't come ! & Usually, it comes like at 6:45? So, i was in the car w/ my dad & Desiree. It was 7. Still no bus. Then, my dad found out our bus got into an accident. So, i offered Paulina & Cj a ride. We then got to school. It was sooooo cold. Foreal though.
I sat in the cafeteria with Desiree as always. Yeah, nothing really. I was tryna watch "Future love" by Varsity Fanclub on my iPod. But, Ms. Evette kept walking around the cafeteria. Grrrr. & Btw, Thomas & Drew are so hot from Varsity Fanclub. My new eye candy, Aha. <3
We then went outside cause i felt like i was being watched in the cafeteria. Desiree & I were gonna sit at our usual table, but the table was wet :( So, we sat on this cement thingy near the cafeteria. Hahahah, Quite chilllllllly.
2nd period Algebra 2 was coool. I kindof like my new seat, but like. I can't use my phone as easy as i use too. We took a quiz because Mr. Agan was like "Since you guys wasted time last class, & since you guys know everything already, Ima give you guys a quiz" or something like that. Blaaaaaaaah. It was easy, but i didn't know how to do that f of g times x blahblah stuff. Ohwellllll. I'm suprised i picked up the new material quick though. We learn something new almost everyday.
Class was over, i was gonna meet Sheryl. She has a class above me. Charles was waiting with me. Then, we walked to our usual spot. Hahahah, & Yeah(: There's a reason for that smiley face.
4th period Spanish 2, was nothing really. Hahha, i bombed my test. 27/30. Pssh! Dang. We corrected the rest of our test. Good thing was that he didn't grade it & he let us self correct. I corrected in pencil. *Wink Wink* I wrote in answers i didn't fill in & i erased stuff i missed. Ahhha ! :P Then, we just did stuff. Hahaha[: Like going over vocabulary & stuff.
Tutorial was held 2nd period today. I walked over & saw my bestfriend again! Joerell[: Tutorial was boring tho. I didn't do much but just finished up my homework from Algebra 2, ahha . the one we were just assigned. After, i just sat. I really should have been working on my character chart thing for English. Ugh.
Lunch was coool. I don't really remember what happen. So, that means nothing special though. Hahaha . It was funny being in line for the cafeteria though. Hahah. Only i know though wsup. But yeah. I ate 2 grilled cheese sandwiches + clam chowder soup. Yuuuum :D
6th period Physics was coool tho. I don't like my new seat though. I wanna move back to the front. This kid next to me is always copyin' my work like DANG! Haha . Annnoying tho, a bit. We worked on this assignment that she gave us, It was due at the end of the period though. I worked with Vy. Suprisingly, I'm getting the hang of all this momentum & impulse stuff.
And, Yeah. That was my day. [: Now, I'm here. Typing this in the dark cause i'm watchin' the movie. Yeee.
So Like, I've been doing some thinking. I do this probably everyday. Your probably wondering about the entry title. Why am i such a shy girl? I'm getting no where if i keep this up. It's just hard for me to approach you. Especially, If it's just like out of no where? Idk. I think too hard. I guess, It's hard for me because we have different friends. If we had the same friends, It'd be much easier. Trust me, I've been there. It's like, when i see you in the hall. I can't help but look the other way. Shy much? Yeah, You can say that.
It's not that i don't wanna talk to you. It's just, I don't know how. I'm not good at stuff like that. It takes a lot of time. Cause, I'm way to shy. So i've been told. You don't know how bad i wanna approach you. Everytime i see you it's like, I don't even know how to explain it. I'm far from where i want to be. But, It's on me. It's not even that hard, I'm making it hard. You know? I think i'm nervous because i don't want to screw up. No, I'm not tryna ignore you as you said. [: Lol.
I make things such a big deal. Rawr, Lol. I always wonder & question, "Should i go up to you? Or other way around." & For you to see me & wonder why i don't talk to you makes me realize that i crossed your mind that very moment.
I just gotta take
Edit[9:50PM]
So, forgot wtf i said up there. Cause, none of it matters anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment