Sunday, December 7, 2008

Irritaing.

There's something in my eye that's been bugging me since this afternoon ! Idk what it is though, I think it's another sty. Uggggggh ! What a way to top of my whole weekend.

& I don't even know if i can go to the mall anymore. Hopefully i can cause i wanna finish my Christmas shopping for my friends. & Plus, I think Joerell's gonna be there, Lol. Of course i wanna seee bestfriend, Aha. But, Yeah. Idk.

Anyways. These past two days were just blah. I spilled out everything, right? Cause, what i was feeeling was bugging the hell out of me. I been stressin' lately. & Been doing a lot of thinking. Tears toooo :/ Rawr.

I don't really know what to say. Because, you really need to be in my place to experience it.


I'll never say enough.



To be probably be updated later.

No comments: