Thursday, December 4, 2008

My day so far.

I hecka should be doing my work right now. I finished my two projects though. She gave us another one right now, Ugh ! Well. I'll start it later. Anyways. Today was pretty goooooood. It was freakin' cold though! Like, less than 50 degrees. I think. But yeah.

In the morning, i came to school w/ a swiss & bacon sandwich. Yum, but it woulda been better if the cheese was melted, Hahaha. Yeah, i let Desiree copy my flashcards for History class. She didn't do it, Lol.

1st period, English was so blah ! As always. I was so mad when i got there because Chapters 4 & 5's vocabulary was due ! & I actually did it. & I look in my backpack & said, "You have got to be kidding me!" I forgot my notebook for that class & i overheard Ms. Masuda, She said she does not accept late work! OhMan >:( & I didn't my questions for Chapter 1-3 & I got a 20 out of 30 on my other vocabulary squares for Chapters 1-3. Ehhhh, So i couldn't afford to not turn in this assignment. So while she was instructing the beginning of class, i did the vocabulary again :/ Ugh ! Hahaha . & turned it in. YES! Lol. Class was boring, but i did group work with Marjory, Lauren & Alfred. The assignment was so hard because i'm not really reading the book -_-

On my way to 3rd Period was funny, xP Vy knows. Lol.

3rd Period, US History. Blah! We learned about what was in our foods. Why? Cause, of what we're studying. Food was so unsafe back then. We watched a video on chickens & cows getting slaughtered. It was disturbing. So, i turned away towards the end. Couldn't take it. Not my kind of stuff to watch. & Our teacher told us we can turn away or step out of the class if it was too much.

Lunch was coool. I finally took a picture w/ Jensen. Hahaha ! Iss about time. [: I hung out with Tina & Hayat. Ajia couldn't make it cause she had some work to do in her class. So, we were missing her. It was nice to reunite w/ them though. Cause, we were all cool last year. Hahaha. I still hung out w/ the mains though ! Yeee.

5th Period Photography is what class i'm in right now. Ms. Sperber let Sonovoia plug in her ipod so we can listen to music. Diary by Alicia Keys is ending. That's such a pretty song. [: Anywhooo, yeah. I'm out now!

Man, You was lookin' cute today! [:
kbye my dear.

No comments: