I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed."
Today was aite though. I got to wear my new vest & vans i bought on saturday. Prettydope. Haha ! I'm tryna think , Uhhh . I hate first period now. It's english because we have that new teacher. She has the most craziest rules! Like, we need to raise our hands before we put on chapstick or something. It's considered grooming. Psh! PLEASE. Wow, & Our backpacks have to be on the floor. & we can't drink water. Ugh! She made us right a 5 paragraph essay on some crazy stuff that was just, I don't even know. Hahaa !
Ugh, I found out i got a D on my US history exam for basics 5-8. Wow, I suck at History. It was so easy last year :/ So, i did test corrections that lasted the whole period.
Tutorial was boring, Still finished test corrections & some other stuff. Um, Yeah.
Lunch was fun. A few performances we got to watch. I was with Charles, Sheryl + Paulina. I had a burrito for lunch. Cindy was working in the cafeteria. No wonder i didn't see her, Hahaha. She was grubbin. Girl, i told you ! Jensen tho !Didn't wanna take a picture with me, When you've been begging me alllllll month long ! & Your lazy ass didn't want to come to me. HAA ! your lost xP At least i got one with Charles, Rebekah & Jellllly[:
Photography was boring. I just read my blogs. HAHA ! i didn't really want to do my digital drawing project. When's that due? Like, Next - Next week ? Hopefully .
Who's going to Sadies? I might go. I need to get an answer from my dad. If i'm going, I'm arriving with Desiree. & cousin Tia wants to chill with me though ! haha . So, Hit me up for anything ! Please & thank you .



No comments:
Post a Comment