Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lack of updates.

Sorry guys! I have no time. I can't go on the computer on the weekdays because of schooling. & This weekend i've had no time at all. So, hmm. What happened this week? A bunch of shxt in my head basically, that's all. This guy. It's crazy. I'm just laying low really? I don't even know. I'll tell you a little bit of what happened this week, as much as i remember.



That day at lunch was quite fun(:
Click here for more.


Ugh! You know what sucked on Friday? My bestfriend didn't go to school. Hi Joerell! HAHAHA. Hella sucks :/

Man, i've been going through so much this weeeek. Justins right, i do think to much. Rawr. It's just me though. Guys do to much to me. My brain cells can't handle it. Uhhh, I don't know really.

Saturday was fun, yet exhausting! haha. I picked up Moreah at her house, and we headed over to Justins house for his birthday party. It was fun [: Met some new people, which is always cool. I finally got to meet Cassarie, Angelo & Frederick in person tho ! new people i met were Junelle, Mitchie, & Kiani. & the people i already knew were Patrick, Chris, Jamez, & Jel, etc. It was a suprise when Nghia & Mikko came :P Then, they went to go pickup my best, Jerrick tho ! Hahaha ! Hella missed him though. It was cold :/ "There's a wall between us Lauren". Mikko, fix that for me please. I'd appreciate it [: The fooooood was hella good. All i ate was mexican food. Taquitos, nachos & this thing with beef it in it. Yumm[: We all just chillled really, watched the guys play basketball, & Yeah. Then, it started to rain. So we all went inside. Ew, Mikkos mutated pig face or whatever. LMFAO! HAHA . Frederick sent me two ringtones, diagnosed with love & can't believe it. My phone rang. My ringtone is "beep beep beep" He hears it, and goes "I sent you two ringtones & your ringtone is BEEP BEEP BEEP ?! You wasted my texting!" Hellla funny, had to be there moment ! :] Then, it was 7. Parents were coming to pick me up, Too bad i couldn't take Jerrick & Mikko :'( Mom said there was no room in the car. So, i said goodbye to everyone. Got to brandis, i almost went blind. because of the freakin' blinking lights in the garage! haha. saw paulina, bernie, joanne, elizabeth, trejon, doug, lo .. etc . Yeah, the night was fun. tired from all the dancing, ahha! Deirman's a little freak. HA! The DJ was good too. It was so hot in the garage. Brandi got caked, aha! I know how it feels(: Lol ! But yeah, had a goood night. Got home around 10. Thanks Justin & Brandi for an amazing day ! [: happy birthday again. Love you guys !

I didn't get a lot of pictures or videos, but go to the friends album & select which album you want to see.Click here.

I found these quotes, i like them.


"It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them."

"You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you."

"For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me."

No comments: