To update today! Well, Good Morning. It's Tuesday! No schoool. Thank God!
Plans for today? Finna hit the mall. I don't know if i should get a haircut today. It can wait till saturday? Well, I want my mom to take me shopping today. Because, Sadies is this Friday Night [: It's 80's theme. So, i want to find a new outfit because i have nothing. I have no date whatsoever. Hahaha, Because. It's so last minute. Desiree's going with me, If her mom says Yes. I also want Tia & Theresa to go. But, I think Theresa has a date. Yes? Then, there's Paulina & Bernie who hasn't gave me answers yet. I hella don't know about Joanne yet :] But yeah, Your welcome to join us though. I want something purple! Yeah? Tia told me to go to the mall around 2. So, Yeah. Iss all good. I'll see wsap, Just get at me for any details.
Last night was pretty chill. Mom let me use the computer since last night was not a school night. Hahah, I'm only aloud on weekends. & It's not a school day. Haha, Forsure. Jamies bestest came over, Shaida[: They made some crazy videos on my camera. Hahaha. I just stayed on the computer. Was on Myspace, Aim. You name it. I'm probably going to update this later. So, for now. Just get at me wherever[:
Have a good day btw !
No comments:
Post a Comment