Ohweee :D today was hot . Yeah, that's it . Lol . I had a good day though (: I studied while eating breakfast because my Algebra 2 test was in the morning ! Ugh . So, then Desiree told me she was at school. So, i left the cafeteria.Joerell scared me from the back :/ He still didn't do his UCC Swag. Haa !Then, it was time for my test ! & suprisingly, i felt like i did good ! haha . spanish was boring. i met up with Cindy, went to tutorial .. Mr. Agan showed us our test scores, I PASSED ! 76.5% daaaanq , was i happy ! made my day . like faaril . Lunchtime, i met up with Cindy .. & then i saw Sheryl + Charles. Cindy, Kim & I went to the lunch room. I bought a sandwich, yummmm . haha . lunch was coool tho (: i was full. Aha xD It was so hot though . Idk how people were wearin' jackets and stuff. Haha ! Jensen & Deirman were bein' two homos . HAHA .Me & Joerell walked to 6th period . Physics was cooo ! we switched seats . My seat was in the back, & Vy's was in the front .. so we switched. I like the front, I pay attention better. & + oh yeah ! i sit next to A.O. ! anthonyyy oakley. haha ! he was smart today, lol ! but yeaah . awesome day .
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Maybe?
Ohweee :D today was hot . Yeah, that's it . Lol . I had a good day though (: I studied while eating breakfast because my Algebra 2 test was in the morning ! Ugh . So, then Desiree told me she was at school. So, i left the cafeteria.Joerell scared me from the back :/ He still didn't do his UCC Swag. Haa !Then, it was time for my test ! & suprisingly, i felt like i did good ! haha . spanish was boring. i met up with Cindy, went to tutorial .. Mr. Agan showed us our test scores, I PASSED ! 76.5% daaaanq , was i happy ! made my day . like faaril . Lunchtime, i met up with Cindy .. & then i saw Sheryl + Charles. Cindy, Kim & I went to the lunch room. I bought a sandwich, yummmm . haha . lunch was coool tho (: i was full. Aha xD It was so hot though . Idk how people were wearin' jackets and stuff. Haha ! Jensen & Deirman were bein' two homos . HAHA .Me & Joerell walked to 6th period . Physics was cooo ! we switched seats . My seat was in the back, & Vy's was in the front .. so we switched. I like the front, I pay attention better. & + oh yeah ! i sit next to A.O. ! anthonyyy oakley. haha ! he was smart today, lol ! but yeaah . awesome day .
No comments:
Post a Comment