
Monday, October 6, 2008
"Start to blush when somebody says your name".
Saaaap! Ayo, today was good. haha ! Don't really feeel like typin' crap today, haha. Uhhhhhhhh . But yeah , just know that it was good. But, anywho ! I'm not going to be on the computer as much anymore :/ Because, i gotta focus more in school. Alright, so i got my PSAT coming up October 18th. Right after Homecoming. & I have a C in Algebra 2, just for progress Report. But like, It can't go any lower than that. I have a test tommorow though :/ & i should be studying. Ima study at 6. Promise! But yeah, school's stressin. & The only person who asked me what was wrong last night was Joerell.Like yeah, Parents think i'm not trying my hardest. But, ugh . it's hard -_- long story. So yeaaaah . I'm trying ! I'm not a failure.
New picture btw. Taken this morning:


No comments:
Post a Comment