Today was TOO hot ! like . I'm not bringing a jacket tommorow, thats forsure . Our bus was late again, I got to school around 7:45 . Right on time tooo ! lol . Met up with Sheryl :] Joerell came up to me & suprisingly rememberd to switch lanyards, Aha . Then, Justin came up to me . ahha . then i was with Quinn + Valerie. Lol. It was a collab wednesday though, so that was good. All classes were 40 minutes or so long. So yeah . Lunch was pretty coool, but hot ! I had a burrito ! yummm .. we went to the language lab for spanish. I'm gettin' tired of Rosetta Stone ; so boring . After 4th period, i met up with Joerell again, haha . His jacket was making me hot :/ Then, We met up with Conrad + Tia . Joerell & Tia played that .. rock paper game or something .. *SLAP* ! her hand was red -_- aha ! 6th period was cooo . but,yeah ! haha . then bus ride home.

No comments:
Post a Comment