So, this week. I've been on this roller coaster for a very long time. It's the emotional roller coaster. There's 2 people that i've been looking at differently, but now that feelings drifting cause, it is. It's all good though. (:
About a certain someone, I noticed myself change. And, change as in a good way. Your name hasn't popped out of my mouth in a while though. less from what it used to be. About that whole situation that has been glued to my head, It's starting to heal & amazingly lift off my head. & if it is true, you know. I'll be okay with it. Because, i realized there is really nothing i can do about it. I'm going to be arrrrite, I am arrite.
I learned something today though. If someone doesn't have feelings for you back, then your just going to have to somehow deal with it. Because, i'm going through a situation like that too w/ someone. & he knows that i'm so sorry for the way i've been acting & what not. But, i know how it feels to not have those feelings returned to you. That's why they call it a crush, Only mines was much more than that. But, in his case. I think it was only a crush & nothing more. But, i just want to let him know that i am sorry.
Anyways, back to the other person. You know, It's been so long & so hard for me to let go & to talk to you as just a friend. But, i always think of Sheryl's advice she gave to me, which helps me. So, for right now. I'm hella just chilllll you know. But, i know that the next time i get to see you, It's gonna happen all over again. We'll see.
So, about someone else. I know, it just keeps on comin right? Well, I'm startin to fall back to you? I don't wanna say fall, because fall is such a strong word in my dictionary. Let's just say, Monday was when i realized something. Is it possible to fall in love with a close friend of yours? Even though it might seem a little .. awkward. Especially if this person is close to you & taken. Maybe it was him all along, but i just didn't see it. I didn't actually think i would be in it. But, Idk if i am? But, I can't. Let's just end it there.
Listen to tear drops on my guitar by Taylor Swift, You'll get the picture.
Edit[10:41PM]
Photobucket Updates:



Lunch time photos here.
+of+asdfghjkl.+005.jpg)
5th period, Photography here.
Youtube Update: More videos being uploaded ! Just check out my youtube page.
Prophecy performance for the Winter Sports Rally at Rodriguez High School!
Joey Diamond after the Rally!
Me: " O_O ! "
Chris: "how do you make a face with '!' "
No comments:
Post a Comment