"Sometimes
Some lies
Can take a minute
To fully realize
His tears
Your eyes
Thirty seconds to apologize
You give it one more chance
Just like the time before
But he already know you'd give a hundred more
Until that night in bed
You wake up in a sweat
You're racing to the door
Can't take it anymore
I was burned but I called it a lesson learned
Mistake overturned
So I call it a lesson learned
My soul has returned
So I call it a lesson learned
Another lesson learned
Life perfect
Ain't perfect
If you don't know what the struggle's for
Falling down ain't falling down
If you don't cry when you hit the floor
It's called the past cause I'm getting past
And I ain't nothing like I was before
You ought to see me now."
I tested & experimented. & yes, it is true. if we don't talk for a long period of time, like a weeks worth. feeling dies off, but if we suddenly talk again, then it comes all the way back? That's my hypothesis! & it is true. I don't wanna seem like i'm so clingy & you'll always have me tied up around your finger, like marjory said. truth is, i never gave up on you. i don't think i will, for a long time. After everything, I'm still there. is that a good thing? or bad? idk really. Even after what had happened, that thing. still bothers me & twitches in my head. Idk, i'm just chillll. not lettin anything affect me.
Anonymous: "You gave up on me"
Yeah, so today was pretty much straight up boring. spent almost 2 hours on the piano, replaying all my songs i've ever learned my entire piano life, lol. then, just computer & phone all day. i'm hungry now.
DIMEkomikS15: Do you still think of me?
LaurenSunga: Yeah.
DIMEkomikS15: At nights?
LaurenSunga: Just not at night.
DIMEkomikS15: At school?
LaurenSunga: Haha, sure.
LaurenSunga: Everyday.
Imeem Update:
Added,
-Lesson Learned
-Digital Girl
-Super Hero
-Love Story
-Thinking of you
-It might be you
-let me down easy
-Paris Tokyo
-Shoulda woulda coulda
Youtube Update: Check out them videos, more being uploaded.
Edit[7:32PM]

Joey Diamonds current status on Myspace is funny. But, true. xP
No comments:
Post a Comment