Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sheryl Herrera.

I love you much. I just wanted to let my readers know that. I'm having a deep conversation with her right now. She really helped me tho. So, thank you. [:

Sheryl:
"You can BE GOOD FRIENDS but don't get hurt. You know ? FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE (: and you don't need anyone."

"haha well ! its okay to feel like anything. to be hurt, heartbroken, jealous, or anything ! no matter how many times people gotta say it. its okay to like guys, have feelings, lose friends ! its not lifes purpose but you know who you are. Your doing just fine."


My whole morning, i was working on my "Roaring 20's" timeline project. It's due Monday. Today was pretty interesting though. Ummm, I've been doing nothing but the computer? My youtube page is finally public ! I only have one video up for now. Yeah, my videos are hosted on Photobucket, but i'll add them on youtube tooo.

http://youtube.com/laurensunga
Add me, please !


& coming to a close to this situation, idk what to do. i just gotta, deal with it.

No comments: