Edit[4:53PM]
Today was an interesting day. More like an interesting week. Good, then at times bad.
Good because me & him are cool now & everythings arrite. I already typed up a blog for Sunday, but it's so short. Aha ! But, i had fun that day. Monday, was arrite. More like, risky! Planned a kickit at the park. Invite hella people right, but ended up going to Crescent Elementary School. I had to clim this fcking gate to get in =X Trespassing? So, Cindy made me jump my ass all the way back over. Ugh ! We were scared we were going to get in trouble. Good girl, much? Hahaha. Hate on me. I only jumped the gate for one reason. But, it doesn't matter anymore. lol. Idk, the weekend was good & bad, but whatever.
But, the school week was blah -_- Why ? I found out some stuff, let's say. Yeah, sheit's going around right? But, i don't wanna start nothin :/ Cause, i hate that.
I got upset at my best :/ cause, of hiding stuff i guess? Like, i know it's not my buisness but it does bother me. I don't know what happens behind closed doors, period. I was so mean to him :( Ignoring him & sheit . & i apologize, today i realized, i shouldn't be mad at him right?
What got me upset was the way he was talking to me. like it was a joke. like, "duh lauren it's obvious." you know, that sorta thing. It's like, he doesn't understand me. & he's the only guy i tell everything tooo + i trust with everything. I haven't told him why i was mad at him, but i will Monday. I feel like i'm putting myself in a bad position & him too, once he knows.
Ugh :/ What has the world come to today? I hate my surroundings. I hate how things are they way they are. Besides that, I'm having second thoughts about You. Yeah, i know. Again? You know what i fear tho? I'm afraid this someone is gonna go up to me saying, "What's wrong." & of course, i'm going to tell him wsup. But, i know for a fact that when i start off the sentence with "i heard", you know it's gonna start all over again. & I don't want that. & I don't want to have to deal with loosing you, again. cause, i just can't.
I really don't know what to say tho? It's all, messed up right now. cause, i got hella sheit in my head & yeah . When i have more to say, i'll update you.
After school, I made Anderson's day! Aha!

Pictures from January 18th-January 19th:




For more, click here.
Imeem Update:
New Featured Song: "Miracle Girl."
New Uploaded Music:
-"Tears"
-"Rain"
-"Imagination"
-"I wanna be in love"
-"Last Goodbye"
-"I wanna be your everything"
-"What's love like"
-"Forget about me"
-"Can we go back"
-"I wanted you"
-"Get away car"
-"Worth fighting for"
-"My time"
-"Miracle Girl"
-"The one that got away"
No comments:
Post a Comment