tangakidd: Makin' your day tho ? =D
Lauren Sunga: Yes.
tangakidd: How ? I'm just.. Talking. Being. Oliver.
tangakidd: So.
tangakidd: That means.
tangakidd: Oliver.
tangakidd: Is what you need.
tangakidd: On a daily basis.
tangakidd: ={D
Lauren Sunga: Oliver is what i need .. to make my day.
Lauren Sunga: ahha.
Lauren Sunga: dailybasis :]
tangakidd: Mh.
tangakidd: "Excuse me maam, have you had your daily dose of Olivers sexiness today ?"
Okay. So, where do i start. Hmm, this past week have been utterly insane. For me. Monday, i was happy. Because, i'm now ungrounded. I got my phone back & everything. Computer is only on the weekends though, you should know. Uhh, i'm hella blanking out. Seems like this week took forever to end. I think Thursday is where i lost it :( Found out some stuff. I've dropped my feelings for him. I'm done chasing pavements. I didn't waste time, It's just. I fell for the wrong person again. It just never was meant to be. I hate when this happens, But i can't help it . Right ? Not my fault , Not no ones fault. I fell for someone who is my friend, & will always be my friend & will never be more than that. Never. But, it's okay (: It's gonna take time to get over it . I cried, cried. Cause, it hurt to hear the words "Let me go, I'm not worth your tears". I hate how my emotions ran up high. I don't know. It's a long story. But now, it feels awkward. Not like before, it was hella cool. But now, that we had that talk. It's hard to look you in the eyes and say "I'm alright". I can't. I lied to your face when i said i was alright. But, whatever. I'm all good. I cried in 4th period :/ cause. Too much was on my head. What to do, what to say . just - let it go lauren . Oh, of course i 'm still gonna feel something. But, it won't be as strong.
So, lets move on. Halloween night. Since, everyone was at deirmans & they was finna hit lawler soon. I decided to take Jamie & Shaida out for like, an hour around the neighborhood. It was pretty good, until it started to sprinkle. We first went to Angelos, I wanted him to answer the door. But, someone else did. HAHA . Uhhh, i wnated to go to Jerricks. but it was a long walk. & i wanted to go to brian & justins . but thats even farther :/ So like, Sheryl said they were in lawler, & i found them near the park (: & ahhhh ! I first saw Kiani(: Her & Cynthia were matching. & OH , btw. sister ! glad to have you home ! then yeah, i saw everyone. Angie, Anela, Carlos, Kim, Moreah .. etc etc. big ass muhfckin group .But, it was nice to see the people i haven't seen in ever. Mikko attacked me with a big nice hug (: i miss you nigga, hella much. "You never have time for me anymore" haha . Of course i do foooo ! Nothing much happened. Just a bunch of chaos. Too many people, hard to see who's who. & what's what. Ahha ! it was funny when they got to my house, mommy suprisingly rememberd most of them ! Mikko sat on this one car. & didn't wanna move :/ "I'm sleepin over your house, when you open the door. I'll be on your couch." haha . It started raining out of no where, i hate it. Angie's hella funny! "Come to my house! Adobo anyone?!" *everyone stares* "Okay then, BYE!" hahaha ! i love that girl, i miss you angieboo <3(: Then, after an hour or so. Everyone headed to Mikkos, & i had to go home :( Then, James & Mark stopped by. Nigga, james. Dang. its been a while! aha. then, Jazmine, Val, Andre, Antonio, Chris & patrick chilled at my house for awhile. They thought eveyrone was here. They walked all the way from Vals. patrick, imy! you don't even keep in touch anymore :/ haha ! then yeah, pretty fun. Then, my night ended. & It's raining, ugly weather. But, it's alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment