Sunday, November 2, 2008
I'm doing better.
Hi ! [: I'm feelin' better. & All this stress has magically lifted off my chest . & I feel like, i can finally breathe. I left my feelings for him over there & i'm not picking them up . Because, Sometimes. Life hits you. & you can't always have the person you want . You can't have someone you can't have. & You know what . It's okay .. but, i'm scared because. I feel like, i'm running back to that one person . Ever since that one night on Halloween . Weird :/ I don't want to though . Because, i know i'm finnna breakdown all over again . I don't need someone to make me happy though . But, why do i always feel like, i do. But w/ that one guy , that day .. brought back so much. Everything, rushed back to me. Weird, but true. I'm just stayin' cool though. Cause, whatever happens .. happens .
No comments:
Post a Comment