So, I'm bored out of my mind. So far, Thanksgiving holiday break has been alright. Nothing happened besides computer, phone. Blaaaah. I had pizza for breakfast, because my mom woke up like at 10 & she thought it was too late to cook. So, we had leftovers from last night. Anyways ...
Somethings bugging me :/ Maybe last night, i shouldn't have said that. I feel bad, cause now i understand why it hurt. It might not seem like a big deal now. But, i just now thought of it. Just because the last two guys were the same, doesn't mean the next one will be the same as well. It doesn't have to always be a pattern. Yaaa feel ? I think it wasn't the best idea to categorize him as "same" or "all". You know? I hella didn't know what i was thinking. I realized i don't know him as much to categorize him like that. Think before you speak. Lesson learned. Even though it was something small, i feel like it's big. I don't even know. Whatever happens ... Happens. I wanted to tell him last night, but i couldn't find my words.
& It's still on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment