Friday, November 21, 2008

I just want to say,

Before i go into how my day was & everything, thanks for reading my blog. Your givin' me more & more hits each day. It's all thanks to YOU. You already know who you are. You like finding stuff out huh? Yeah, Anyways ...


My day, most of it was stressful ! I had my hard classes today. Algebra 2, Spanish 2 & Physics. & I had a test in each class :/ Not coooool. I woke up around 5;45, got ready, had breakfast downstairs & did my Physics study guide. All these tests were stressin' me out :/

When i got to school, I sat in the cafeteria w/ Desiree. I finished my study guide as she ate her turkey & cheese bagel sandwich. [: Moreah met me in the cafeteria & i gave her the nicely wrapped birthday gift, Hahahas. It's her birthday tomorrow btw ! Send her greets xD We went outside & she recieved more presents & treats ! Here i see Brandi snappin' away w/ this really nice camera ! Hahaha. I love how the photos look so professional ! I met up w/ Sheryl & Charles ! Omg. When i was gonna take a picture w/ Moreah, this bird pooped right infront of us ! SPLAT! Omg O_O Hahahas ! Kim made Moreah this really cute card, a long with cake ! Then, the bell rung ...

2nd Period- Algebra 2. Killller. Because of my test, I'm not saying that i didn't think i did well, but. Maaan, Mr. Agan went over the study guide & everything. Then, when i get the test infront of me, i blank out. I kept saying, "He just went over this!"

4th Period- Spanish 2. Another pain in the behind. Mr. Leavitt is crazy ! The test was freakin' like, 7 pages. Literally! & Along w/ that, he asked each person a question in spanish from chapter 9. Boy! Was i nervous :/ Well, he didn't have time to ask me & some other students. He was going to ask us in tutorial since today was 4th period tutorial. We watched more of Nacho Libre. We've been watching that movie for about a week now. It's funny :]but weird. Hahahas. After class, Mr. Leavitt asked me my spanish question during break. Thank goodnesssss. My question was easy. Yes! I was so nervous though, haha. Cindy came to visit me, but Mr. Leavitt kicked her out, Wtf. So, i went to her class. She showed me Moreah's cake, rose & balloons. Too bad the star balloon lost air :( It was so pretty !

Tutorial- 4th period. Boring. Passed out papers for extra credit. Did you know i have a 88% in that class? I need extra credit, because i know my grades finna lower down after that damn test -_- I hardly know anyones name in that class. Hahaha. I finished my Physics study guide & organized my portfolio.

Lunch was fun ! Hahahas. Because, we celebrated Moreah's birthday(: Suprises, laughs & smiles ! Cindy gave Moreah a cake which was freakishly gooood ! Not even lyin(: Hahahaha. I bought a beef chimichanga, that is pure love. My goooodness ! It was funny how Brandi, Rebekah, Lysellah, Dominick & all them created a circle & sang today. I thought that was suuuuper cute. <3 Anyways, great day at lunch !

6th period- Physics. Another test ! whooopie. I bombed it, It's already obvious. Hahaha ! Abby kept makin' them weird noises which annoyed Anthony & I, Hahahas. Uhm, not much happened that period.


Here's photos from today:





For more pictures & videos, click here.
Did you know you can comment stuff on Photobucket now? Get to it !



Now, I'm home. Ohmyjeeez. Peoplenowadays. I really don't know what the world has come tooo. I really don't know :/ If you dislike me ... You dislike me, but the right thing to do is ignore it. Because, If they don't like you ... they don't like you. Case closed.

Along with these other problems. I've been confused lately. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way either ? "Confusion is nothing new". Yeah, It really isn't for me. I ask myself all the time, "What do you want?" I've been having multiple feelings ...for multiple people. Not strong feelings, but something. & I can't ignore it. I'm very confusing on the inside & it killls me.

For you, I've never stopped. I don't even know.

For you, I know i see & call you as a best friend. But, why do i feeel so i don't even know around you. Even though i already settled everything with you ... It's unexplainable. I want to erase it, but can't. It's not strong as it used to but, It's still there. i still have something.
& For you, Even though we're shy to talk to eachother at school, i still get butterflies. I don't know if it's necessarily butterflies, but it's this feeling. Maybe it's not even you that's shy, Maybe it's just me. Ugh, You know me. & I hear i say once again, I don't even know ! Bottom line is; I'm not falling fast this time. Because, the last two times i did. Yeaaaaaah.

I've noticed, The people i have got things for are the same in one way or another. I've noticed, It's the same thing. Just different in a way, but a like :/ Not goood. But, who's to blame? Not my fault. I'm just very careful. I'm not letting my emotions run up so high. *sigh* What to do .. What to do. Point me to the right direction, I hope all this thinking takes me somewhere. We'll seeee.

Edit[9:25PM] I take back what i said. Now, i feel like i fcked this up because of that one line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog is very enjoyable[: