Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a day of thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey All! Happy Thanksgiving! Today is a really special day. I'm looking foward to it. A majority of my extended family is in Las Vegas. Sadly, we couldn't go. But anyways, it's just going to be my family & i. My mom, dad, sister & i. I can't wait for all of the good fooood. Yuuuuuum. [:

Well, as of right now. I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! A holiday tradition of mines. I'm happy i don't have to rush because i doubt we're going anywhere today. Home is where it's at this year. [:

Thanksgiving is just not about the food. What are you thankful for? It goes beyond that. I clearly realized, i am one lucky girl. I noticed i have a lot that others may not have. Especially people like the homeless, the sick, etc. And, I'm truly blessed. Because, I don't know how good i have it.

I'm thankful for having a family. My family has always been here for me. If it wasn't for my parents working, we wouldn't have this beautiful house we live in. We're lucky we're not homeless or what not. I'm lucky to have food infront of my face every single day. Every night, My mom prepares a hot plate for us. I'm lucky i'm not starving out in the cold during this time of year. I'm just truly lucky for the word family. Because, I have that. I am really close to the Sunga side. All these years. My family is like no other. & I'm TRULY blessed for that.

I'm thankful for friends. Do you know how amazing my friends really are? Do you now? They get me through the days. I always fall back on them when i need them. Friends is what i have & i am more than lucky to have you guys.

I'm thankful for having my Main Girls. They know who they are. Do you know how much i seriously love you guys? If it wasn't for you girls, I wouldn't be who i am today. [:

I'm thankful for my BestFriend. Heeeey Joerell. [: I'm thankful i met you. If it wasn't for you, Idk what i would do :/ You seriously give me the best advice. You motivate me with your words. & I couldn't ask for a better friend. Your always there for me, & That's all i need. [:

I'll probably update this later with pictures & videos, but for now. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Holidays!


& Oh Yeah, I copied you Mikko. With the hidden stuff. Hahaha, Will you find this one? I think not. Hahaha, jk. Your pretty smart. Anywhoooos, Thanks for the talk last night. I always vent to you huh ? Habit i guessssss. Anyways, Happy thanksgiving. I'm lucky to have you as my favorite. [:

Edit[10:15PM]


Well ! What a day . I'm stuffed, That's forsure . Hahaha ! Today was simply amazing. I spent it with mom, dad & jamie. We've never had a Thanksgiving at home w/ just us. My immediate family. so, it was nice. I said this prayer at the table:
Our Father in Heaven,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
We give thanks for this food
Prepared by loving hands.
We give thanks for life,
The freedom to enjoy it all
And all other blessings.
As we partake of this food,
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
Our Heavenly Father.



Ohman. The table was full! Turkey, green beans & onions, stuffing, bread, cranberries, mashed potatoes & deviled eggs. We drank cyder & for desert there was apple pie, pumpkin pie & ice cream :D

Here's some photos:





For more, click here.


Well, I'm thankful my day was beautiful. Truly blessed for everything. [:
& On top of that, He made my night. Hahaha, Never fails to make me smile.

tangakidd: Aqd ? =)
tangakidd: I just wanna say Happy Thanksgiving..
Lauren Sunga: Aw, hellos. [:
tangakidd: And goodnight.
tangakidd: And imy.
Lauren Sunga: & Awww! same here.
Lauren Sunga: goodnight .
Lauren Sunga: imissyoutoo :[
tangakidd: And.. Idk.
tangakidd: I think I might wanna take my time to learn about Lauren Sunga .
tangakidd: She just might make an interesting girlfriend candidtate.
Lauren Sunga: 0:
tangakidd: Could I have made your night perhaps ?
tangakidd: Ahaha.
Lauren Sunga: Awwww. You did, i just smiled. [:
tangakidd: Anytimee. =)
tangakidd: K yeah, goodnight. I need rest for Black Friday. Ahaha !
tangakidd: laterrrr.
Lauren Sunga: Awwws, Hahah. Gooooooood night <3[:


& goodnight to the rest of you. Black Friday is tomorrow. Any plans? My family & i are getting our Christmas tree ! & We're gonna decorate our house tooo . Excited ! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. May God Bless. [:

No comments: