I'm happy to hear & see that. But, really now? Foreal? Hmmmmmmmm .
Today was pretty chill i guesss. The rain was just so blah. I went to Costco w/ the family. We ate lunch there. Hot dog & churro & then we went shopping for Christmas ornaments. No luck, so we went to Walmart. Click here to see pictures & videos from today.
Now, back to what i was saying. Yeah, there's nothing much i can say. It's just ... I mean come on ! I already settled this. Why is the feeling constantly haunting me ... I swear. We already discussed this x( If i'm happy, why do i still feel so blah? & so empty inside. Do i still have feelings? Or not. Yes, No, Maybe So. Am i forcing myself to feel this way? Absolutely not. It just comes to me naturally. You know?
Sometimes, I've been feeling a bit lonely. Ehhh, I don't even know. I started feeling like that ever since Oliver told me he was :/ Ehhhh, What to do. What to say. Whatever happens, Happens you know ?
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving by the way ! Excited, because of the foooood. & Of course, Family time.
& By the way, Just to let you know. I like to keep hidden messages on my Blog & Myspace :D If your smart, You'll find them.
No comments:
Post a Comment