kinda lazy to explain my entire daaaaay . hmph ! but hoping tmrw is even better ! & we get out early tomorrow, yaay ! [:
doug: "i'm going to grow out an afro next year. i can tho, i learned it from youtube."
imeem update:
new uploaded music
-lucky
-gibberish*
-about you now*
*- those are new downloads but, i had those in my update yesterday but they were bad downloads.
new playlist
march 10th 2009
all these songs seem to remind me of you.
"Can we bring yesterday back around?
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb I was wrong
I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now"
edit[6:57pm]
today in spanish class, we watched a little bit of horton hears a who. in spanish tho ! haha . & i've never seen it . i understand a little bit of it tho, it's hilarious ! when the movie was starting marissa got all moded when she goes, "MADAGASCARRR !" hahaha ! xP enjoy this movie trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment