Thursday, March 26, 2009

i am soo full.


in a large crowd of people, your the only one i see.


i ate soo much at lunch today :/ it is not even funny ! i had a chicken chimichanga & a beef one + patrick's chicken & rice. cause, he didn't want it. lol. i feel like ima never eat again. i always say that when i'm hella full. lol ! dang, this is pointless.

anyways ! today's great tho. beautiful weather ! a bit on the hot side tho, hahaha. the weather is unpredicatable. omg, this morning. you know what i had for breakfast? toasted wheat bread w/ nutella. yummmm ! hahaha.

classes were pretty much soooo boring today. the only fun thing about today, so far, was lunch. hahaha. & i'm in 5th period right now, boooring. all we do reallly is sit at the computer. i gotta get this project finish, but idk how else to fix it.

& btw, just to let the whole world know, okay maybe not the whole world. but everyone who reads my blog, lol. rob is not god. he's so stupid for saying that today in 1st period.

"The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them."

"Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be."

"I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had."

"It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat."

"It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever."

"You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore."

"You sit here and wish for that one person... be careful when you wish for it... because the one person may come along and you realized you made that wish at the wrong time."

"I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say."

"The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you."

"I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on."

"For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me."

No comments: