chris: "let's play tic tac toe !"
karl: "with human bodies !"
*everyone laughs*
karl: i wasn't kidding.
lights off in the garage, lights turn on.
beau: "your ugly!"
we played this one game, how many people can we fit on the couch. didn't really work out tho, hahaha ! i left around 10:30, had a good time overall.
but there was somethin i was goin thru that bothered me.
photobucket update:


















for more, click here.
youtube update:
playlist created for it ! click here.
currently loving the song: "my life would suck without you" by kelly clarkson.
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you"
edit[5:04pm]
imeem update:
-my life would suck without you
-hands on me
-you're a jerk
-you need
-red jeans
-start over again
No comments:
Post a Comment