uhhJJbaby: when you gonna get your permit?
laurensunga:hmm, probably this summer.
uhhJJbaby: well when you get it gonna be drivin me and joe places right?
laurensunga: fasho ! you already know . [:
uhhJJbaby: haha disneyland?
laurensunga : disneyland, hmm. we'll see about that. when i get my liscense tho ! aha !
youtube update: uploaded some videos from a couple years back & last year. check them out?
photobucket update:
click here.
"you is the best one, you is the key. to my heart yeah you never make me bleed. when me & you together, we would always succeed, to be the best yes you tell me im better than he. cuz I dnt play and I dnt cheat, nah im legit like my kicks man you can't even beat. like when u look at me I break necks. even ask your girl, she even gives me her checks. deng you look so good with jeans or a dress, looking so bad, all the guys can't even mess. this freestyle is so gay I can't even lie, but when im with you never tears down my eyes."
BTW ! Happy 17th Birthday Max ! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment