Friday, February 13, 2009

"And, now it's rainin just to rub it in."

I'm going to track back alll of what happened this week . so, let me see.



This week has been nothin but crazy. I got a chance to talk to you, face to face, like a foreal conversation. Your pretty darn cute. but, talkin to someone. ugh ! Thursday was sad tho. :/ cause, of what happened at schoool. Yeah, I was crushed. I didn't have nothing big for you though, It was just a little crush & i was sad to see what i saw happen right infront of my face. The look on my face gave it all away. She's lucky though. & i thought it was really cute on what happened. I was in the bathroom the minute it happened cause i didn't want no one to see me cause they will assume things. But, i'm happy i had Kim, Cindy & Lauren w/ me in the bathrooom. Thanks guys :) Am i jealous? Yeah, I guess i am.

You had no idea about me though. I bet you didn't know i had this little thing inside of me, huh ? Whatever i guess you know. It's all good. I didn't have strong feelings for you just like i did with two other people. That's probably not gonna happen in a long time. But, anyways. It's done, It's cool. & I'm fine.






Those are a few pictures taken on February 11th, 2008.
My moms birthday btw (:
I still need to upload them to Photobucket,
I'll have the link up later.


Edit[10:03PM]
tangakidd: You just need to find that right guy.
tangakidd: I promise you he's there.
tangakidd: And trust me, you're ALREADY thinking.
laurensunga: Yeah .. somewhere ...
tangakidd: "I hear that too much"
laurensunga: Hahaha, Yes.
tangakidd: "Everyone says that."
tangakidd: Think about it, where are you gettting by thinking like that ?
tangakidd: It could be, that you just strain too hard on guys because you're frustrated.
laurensunga: Yeah, that could be it.
laurensunga: -_-
tangakidd: But idk. Looking at you. . You just need that one guy that'll keep you =) for daaays without making it =| .
laurensunga: Mhhhhm, YES.
laurensunga: asdfghjkl.
laurensunga: GAHHH .
tangakidd: And I'm guessing you've BEEN longing for that guy. Since disney movie days. Aladding and Jasmine, Simba and Nala, Ariel and that queer.
tangakidd: Lmfao.
laurensunga: That made me smile. [:
laurensunga: HAHAHAHA .
tangakidd: Yay !

Thanks Oliver, Your always a big help. (:

No comments: