I'm in 5th period, Photography. listening to music on my phone & that's playing. This song reminds me of Brandis party back in November, Hahaha. It was hella crackin tho :) Anyways, today! One word, dope. foreal tho! no lie.
In the morning was cooool, as always. Hella funny tho x) I chilllll with the same people though, never boring. lol. I don't really feel like going into detail though about my day, cause i usually do.
After 1st period, i met up with my best. & i'm happy we're cool again. x) I was afraid i was gonna stay mad at him for a long time .. & eventually, loose him :/ But, no matter how many times i get mad, i know he's never leaving me. i love him much.
3rd period, US History. Hella reading tho ! shoooooot . & guess what, for tutorial. we earned a pizza party! cause, our class won 2nd place for the christmas door decoration contest! so, i couldn't focus on my work cause my stomach was growling. Hahaha !
Tutorial tho! Hahaha. I had 5 pizzas. No lie, senarios is the shiiiii. x) Hella gooooood!
Lunch was fun ! I didn't eat, obviously. but a piece of Cindys cookie though, Lol. We tooook pictures & videos & blaaaah . pretttty dope .
now, i'm here. w/ 3 projects due soooon ! bye now !
No comments:
Post a Comment