Saturday, November 29, 2008

& So it is .

Heeeey ! Yesterday was pretty goood. I finally got my external battery in my phone! Now, my phone isn't freakin' retarded anymore ! Yaaaay . So, hit me up anytime x)

Last night, I was talkin' to the bestfriend again . Joerellllllll. [: Hahaha. We had another one of those talks again. He definitely knows best. He gives me the best advice & his words always motivate me. I started using that word because of him. Hahaha. I was talkin' to him about these "guy" things & such, & what's been going through my head lately. He actually helped me. I found out, man. I have a lot to learn.

"It's YOU, against the world in life".


Thanks bestfriend ! For all your help. [:

Hahaha, now i'm bored. Oliver was the first person to talk to me this morning, but he leftt :/ Rawwwr. kbye !

Edit[11:07AM]

kay, back so soon ? Hahaha ! I just recieved pictures from my cousin Pearson. I wish i was there with the sunga family in vegas for thanksgiving. I miss them :(





& BTW ! Christmas for the Sungas is at my house this year ! Yaaay. [:

No comments: