Sunday, September 28, 2008

SuperHuman.

So, i'm like . Listenin' to that song by Chris Brown & Keri Hilson.. & like it (: haha . so yesterdaaay , Moreaah didn't comee :/ cus she couldn't . It's aite tho . i did nothaaang yesterday . well, something which is really nothing to me. Computer, Myspace, Blogging, Aim. Hahaha ! but. it's been a pretty chilll weekend. Kinda happy to go back monday ? Just cus i've been stuck up in this house. & Oh yeah, the question is . Wsup with the weather ? Like daaang . It's supposed to be falll .. & it feels like summer all over again . Haha , coo. but, i don't like to sweat. Did you know is supposedly supposed to rain this week?

Anyways, what else did i do? Ohhh ! I've been practicing Canon in d on the piano. It's a classical song, wanna hear ? Just ask me & i'll find a link for yaaa :) & oh . im also learning imagine by john lennon. I'm so bored . I had pizza and spaghetti for lunch.

I'mm bored . save me ! joerells cleaning a car :/ uggggh. im waiting for him to come back . haha .. lalalala. kbye !

No comments: