"Your comin off innocent actin all nervous and
Girl I can tell that you been here before
By the way that you pop your hips and the way that you bite your lip
Girl you a trip"
Your right, that does sound like me :/ Ugh! Well. Update from last night -_- It was just, um. I have no clue.Help? Actually, no. I don't need help, cus i got this. So many mixed emotions, but it's no ones fault. This whole thing is completly understandable, yaaa feel ? Only he knows i guess . Cus, yeah . Why is the world so damn confusing . I shouldn't have cried those tears last night. I'm okay though. Everything takes time, So i've been told. but yeah . just know that ...i'll be okay. Thanks for caring for me. I know that when i fall, you'll be there to catch me. We'll see what happens in the future.
It all takes one step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment