Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saaaapppfool(:

I'm getting tired. & It's only 9:03 -_- had a long day. So, like. i woke up early. like 8-ish? i went on the computer. then yeah, talked to cindy on aim, then on the phone. ate a hot pocket for breakfast, then got ready . i went to ross to find a outfit for my 16th birthday party, no luck. then went to the mall, looked everywhere. I finally found a outfit at Wet Seal, thank god :) took 40274 hours ! ahahas . now, yeah. i'm here. & yeahhh . tomorrows gonna be fun tho ! goin' to travis air force base to see the air show ! i haven't seen the show since like .. 7th grade ! I haven't been on base since October 11th 07 ! haha . b5 concert ;] memories . well, lets chat while i'm still here. drop a comment tho ? muchos gracias !

"Forever Yours"
- I love that song ! i first heard it from Eden(:

No comments: