Sunday, August 24, 2008

I don't understand you.

At all. Why you gotta say that? Wtf did i do? NOTHING. i thought we were cool ? I mean, i thought we settled everything . I hope you were talking about the past though. If you weren't, idk what the fck to think anymore. I don't understand guys at all. There mines are twisted. My bestest can relate to me. There sweethearts one minute, then the next day - same the meanest things. Like, you feel like you don't know them anymore. I'm just thinkin' wtf did i do. I thought we were cool ever since, I've been nothing but nice. See, i told you. Happiness doesn't last forever for me anymore . I want it to go on . . . but then, i always hit a stop sign. &crash. but, idk why i'm all upset . cus, what i heard couldn't be true. Could of been talkin' about the past? But, it was just yesterday. & thats why i'm like wtf. I have so many questions & you won't be able to understand me from here. I'll just see what happens.

No comments: