Thursday, August 14, 2008
Dude, Another day.
Morning :] I woke up early today, haha . It's 11:01, okay. Maybe that doesn't seem early but idk . I woke up at 10:30, then texted in bed for a while . haha . uhmmm , then i went downstairs to the garage. My dad was workin' on the front of the house or something .. then i asked him about lunch 'cus i'm hungry, haha . Then i asked him if i could use his laptop because as you know, My computers broken. gay x[ i know . anyways, now i'm here. & I'm on aim. but no one's talking to me . ahhaa ! Last night was pretty cool tho. i did video chats with people thruu aim. I needed to see if the camera worked, Okay. so the camera works, but like. the sound didn't .I adjusted something on the computer, blahblah. control planel, idk. ahaa . Then, i did it w/ Mikko. He needs the camera for Lo (: haha . Do you still want it or what? Ahaaa ! Then like, i was on Aim with Kim for long, aha . She was chilllin w/ the sissster, Cynthia. haha ! Then, yeahhh . nothing really happened . Just bored. & it was so hotttt . hopefully this days gooood . Kickit fridaaaay(: yee . I'll update this later, you know it :] cus, my day hasn't really started yettt .
4 comments:
Comment.
Who's this? haha.
I commented(:
i know, but who is it?
Post a Comment