Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates from Saturday, till now.


Sorry no updates from like - friday. So, Saturday; fun ! . Soliels house . Haven't kicked it w/ those kids in SO long. It was nice(: + I got to meet new people which was pretty awesome.

today, I got this in the mail.

Studio 309 will be performing at the Marina @ Suisun on July 4th. Sad thing is that, i won't be HERE! I'll be in Reno, Nevada. Visiting my grandparents from my mothers side. SUCKS ! I mean, i wish we can stay for the 4th & leave saturday morning so i can perform. But, even if we weren't going. My mom said it would be TOO crowded. MANNNN ! she doesn't GET IT ! IDK - to upset to type . I also wanted to see my group from JGD & my choreographer but NOOOOOOO ! urgh . whatever. text me. i wanna cry.

No comments: