
So, today was the last day. Pretty sad. but yet . Happy? YEAH - for sure. So, in the morning . i hung out with Desiree. the usual. Our last time at our morning table of sophomore year. Then drea came. 2nd period- chilled outside. Went into the gym. Everyone hunq out for the last time. Ahh . ima miss Ms. Kyle. haa . 4th period. Me & Drea were in the hallway. Yeah, nothing big. Geometry final wasn't that hard! It was - alright .& i was good on time. lol . IMA MISS MY GEOMETRY GROUP! Courtney, Alec & Jenny. Jenny's effin' moving to Armijio. Ima miss herrr :( 6th period biology, HARDEST TEST ! Yaaaah - not even cool . The class took a class picture with Ajias camera. HAAA (: Ms. burril was in it too . my favorite teacher , who i'm going to miss soooo much . Ajia recorded the class . haha ! Which she has to send to me . Yeah, it was sad. & + IMA MISS MY GROUP THE MOST ! Ajia, Hayat & Tina . My loved ones . my bestssss :D We had our last time together. Biology class was always cracccckin' (: The final bell rang .. & sophomore year was finally over - & now . i'm a junior ! OH MY GOD . haaaa ! The school went craaazy (: & i spent my last minutes with Andrea(: Click HERE to see how everyone reacted on the final bell! haa . especially Ms. Burril . EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING ((: Click HERE to view everything from the last day. More photos & videos coming real soon! (: So. What was sophomore year like? Total ups & downs. The work - not necessarily painful. But, if you work at it . You'll be totally fine. Just stay focused & on top of your work . The projects were touggh ! But, i got through it. & I've learned so much this year. It was a total drag. But, i had my bests to always be there for me. I got my heartbroken. It's stilll hurts. But, I can't do anything about it right. But, that's not stopping me from anything. I now just looked back on EVERYTHING i went through. It's like a "film without sound". I'll never forget any of it . & i don't regret anything . Junior year will be a blast. That's for sure. New people to meet - New things to learn. So,SUMMMMERS HERE ! Enjoy it . & I'm startin' fresh. I'M A JUNIOR BABY(:
No comments:
Post a Comment