Saturday, May 3, 2008

mall & movies.

Jasmine, my cousin, from SF came & visited. so we ate out at Applebees. I ordered from the ultimate trio, oh yum! Then, we saw Ironman at 4:30. I saw Vy & Fox. aha, lauren knows him[: & yeah, they sat with us. The movie was kinda corny? YEAH JONATHAN ! I was loud during the funny parts though. Like, IronMan was trying to fly. but he flew into a wall . & everyone goes BWUAHAHHAHAH ! lol. it was cool though. Then, we walked around the mall for a while, then kicked it at my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha . omg ! u saw him . lucky !! im sad now . haha . jk . buh i think ima tell him . haha . we'll see . one day i will , then we'll see what happens .. eek !! im anxious now . haha . kbyee . <3