So, we're back from sprinq break. Check out what happened all this week:
Monday: OHMYJEEZ, so hard wakin' up at 5:00 in the morning again. I was tired to pay attention in 1st period spanish. Ms. Hamptom was like to the class "Buenos Diaz clase!" & the whole class said deadly "BUENOS DI-AZ" so slowly. ahaha. Nothin' really happened that day & i don't remember.
Tuesday:So, in biology class [On Tuesday] ; we're studying Genetics. So, we had to have a partner. & my partner was Ajia. She was the "dad" & i was the "mom". & We sat across from our close friends Tina & Hayat. We asked both of them who's the dad, & who's the mom.
Tina: "I'm the dad."
Me: "So, hayat. your the mom?"
Hayat: "No! I'm the dad."
Me & Ajia: "I thought, Tina was the dad." *CONFUSED*
Hayat: *Points to Tina & herself* "We're both men."
Me & Ajia: WTH!
All four of us: LMFAO!
You had to be there!
SO0O FUNNNY !
haha , so as we began our lab. we had to figure out what the name will be. Ajia wanted a name that was so ghetto. "Teshaun xavier .. somethin" I was like "Umm no." lol! We ended naming him Patrick Owen Breeding Jr. I think that name was quite unique, haha ! She knows i love patrick! So, through out the lab, we had to figure out all of his facial features. & We coudln't just choose his features. He had to flip a coin each time to determine what kind of features he would have. & It's weird. Our child came out to have curly hair & light skin. Like patrick! & His nose ended up to have biq nostrils! *AHEM, patrick! But we changed it to normal size, haha . & We prayed that our child didin't have a unibrow, & he didn't. haha . xD But, then our kid ended up to have frekles. WTH!
Me: "So, Your BRYAN now?!"
Ajia: "HAHA , I TURNED INTO BRYAN!"
LMFAO!
I still have to draw my kid, It was due today, but oh well. I'll turn it in next week. lol ! That lab was funnn ! Throughout class, Ajia kept saying " OUR BABY IS GONNNA BE LO0KIN SOOO FINE!" lol!
Wednesday:Good thing is that i have no piano class today! Lol. What happened today? Um. we created a poster of a monster boy in spanish class. We made one on a large piece of paper. Bcus, we're playing a game next week on naming the body parts in spanish. VY was in my group! love her! P.E. i chose to join the tennis unit. MR. BENNETT has the same name as me, just spelled differently. Funny huh! haha. We started playin friday, which is today. Nothin' big happened in my other classes. omg, wednesday night is always the cut night for an idol contestant. & my 2nd fav left. RAMIELE :[ I MISS YOU.
Thursday: AH! we watched the bombinq scene on the movie Pearl Harbor. We watched it because we are studying World War 2 . omg, i knew it was that move with that "one dude". Nemesio didn't know what i was talkin' about. then i saw ben affleck & josh hartnett. ahh, hottie<3. I like ben more. ahhhh. jeeez. i watched it at home. Bcus, i just did(: I have piano class on thursdays now. It's better.
Friday: IT'S FRIDAY! SUPER FUN DAY. P.E. trained for tennis. I think it was cool. VERY COLD OUTSIDE. Geometry. Ms. cooper taught for an hour and a half & guess how many problems we did in class? 2! JESUS! each problem had like 5+ steps. LUNCH, hung out with desiree & hayat. OH YUM, my lunch was good. Breaded chicken & mashed potatoes! YUM! Biology, did a lab. had fun with my "4GIRLS" hahaha. Now, im here. lol! WSUP!
No comments:
Post a Comment