Today we got to watch a promo video during tutorial, about registering for classes next year. Well, i'm taking all of my required classes. My top 2 electives are Spanish 2 & Fun & Fit dance, i've always wanted to take dance! I love it (: Then my 3 alternatives are Digital video production, Desktop Publishing & Photography 1! I don't know if i want to take computer apps 2, because.. i think that is too basic for me, computer apps 1 was so easy. I'm already familiar with Web design & all of that , but im so excited ! I would LOVE if i got Digital video production! I love working with cameras, & video cams & making movies & editing videos. I'm kind of experienced already with Pinnacle studio which is good (; You get to use like equipment that the pros use which is awesome ! If you haven't seen the promo video for RHS, check out Rodriguezvideo.org & click brodcasts & go to broadcasts on demand.
Before tutorial, I had 1st period Spanish. It was funn ! We started our family tree. My hand hurt sooo baddd from mappin' out my tree. My family is HUGE ! i did the Sunga side, we had over 50 people =O in 3rd period, we finished the video on Hitler& yeah; i always get hungry during that classs.
For lunch, ehh ! it was supposed to be bean & beef burrito day, but i grabbed a burrito that only had beans in it , ew. I wondered why it was so light, argggguh. so i gave the rest to desiree & got a pizza stick & taco stickkk & taco sauce. YUMM(: Then in 5th period english, we had a subbbb. Nothin' really happened. I focused on starting my persuasive essay. My topic is "Should random drug testings be aloud in the workplace?" It's due the 27th.
Ugggh, one more dayy tomorrow. Geometry project due tomorrow ! I Gotta get this powerpoint saved to a disk fasssst ! AHH .
No comments:
Post a Comment